|Product Name||Naruko Magnolia Brightening and Firming Night Gelly|
|Retail Price||S$21.90 on the Naruko Sg Online Store|
|The Good||1) Absorbs very quickly into the skin after 30secs of massaging the gel. Do refer to the Naruko poster for more details on application method!
2) No parabens, against animal testing (yay!) and no artificial ingredients added, making it an ideal product for sensitive skin, sites of infected blemishes as it doesn’t irritate the skin any further.
3) Dropper tip, which facilitates easy dispensing of the product.
4) Lemon essential oil extracts and arbutin in the product brightens the skin and promotes radiance.
5) Quite affordable at about S$22 per tub. I can see myself going through one tub every 2.5 months, which isn’t too bad for the price I’m paying.
6) Snow White Fungus ingredient is added to ensure that skin stays well hydrated and moisturized to maximize radiance and elasticity levels. Many brightening and firming products have either been too drying for my skin or too thick to be absorbed quickly into my skin.
7) Smooth gel texture that glides on easily onto the skin for quick refreshing face massage to drain excess lymphatic fluid.
|The Bad||1) Tub packaging. Oh how I absolutely detest skincare products that come in tubs. I prefer packaging that reduces product exposure to the minimum.
2) The floral scent might not be as pleasant as it should be to every single one of its users. I personally am on the fence about the floral scent as mentioned in the video. Nonetheless, it’s worked well on my skin so I’m overlooking this aspect of it and would just hold my breath a little when applying it. No complains from my mum, who’s using it too, with regards to the smell though, so I believe that it’s subjective to personal preference.
3) Not readily sold in Watsons outlets, need to buy from Naruko Sg Online Store. That isn’t much of a problem for me since I can earn points on Naruko Sg Online Store through purchases to redeem items next time.
|Overall Rating||5 out of 5|
|Will I repurchase this?||Absolutely YES YES YES!
This product has been helping my skin quite a bit in terms of getting rid of water retention, skin radiance and overall skin elasticity. I’ve got a prominent angular jawline, so it’s very easy to tell when I’m having a horrible bloated face early in the morning. I use this product twice a day, morning and night, in replacement of a moisturizer since my skin just needs a light layer of moisture boost twice a day to keep it supple and healthy. The results so far for the past 2 weeks have exceeded my expectations for a Night Gelly product (normally it’s creams that work more effectively in skin firming and brightening) that’s priced below S$25. I’m very happy that this product worked out well for me as I got 4 tubs straight off the Naruko Sg Online Store after watching and reading so many good reviews of this on online forum threads, vlogs, blogs and on the Nu Ren Wo Zui Da Variety live show demonstration. I’ve tried skipping this product for 2 days consecutively and needed to quickly switch back to using it on the third day as my skin looked so dull and “dead”. My skin responded well to the addition of this product back into my skincare routine and I’d be more than happy to continue purchasing this. Personally, I feel that this product works even better than the Naruko Raw Job’s Tears Night Gelly. This product certainly lives up to its hype and awards earned!