1 STEP ingredients:
Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Butylene Glycol, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Melissa Offinalis Leaf Extract, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Viscum Album(Mistletoe) Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Root Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Freesia Alba Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol
2 STEP ingredients:
Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Witch Hazel Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Crosspolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Laurate, PEG-36 Castor Oil, Farnesyl Acetate, Farnesol, Panthenyl Triacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA
3 STEP (Silky Essence) ingredients:
Water, Dimethicone, Dimethiccone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Laurate, PEG-36 Castor Oil, Farnesyl Acetate, Farnesol, Panthenyl Triacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
WHERE TO BUY:
1) Over 30 Watsons Stores islandwide
|Product Name||Skinmiso Pore Beauty Nose Pack & Comedo Remover|
|Retail Price||To be Updated|
|***This is a sponsored product. However, all views and opinions are of my own. I do not earn any commission from doing this review or from any referral sales of this product.|
|The Good||1) Convenient to use! The combination of both products help me to achieve a smooth, blackhead-free T-zone under 25 mins! 20mins of masking, then 5 minutes of easy oil seed removal with the Comedo Remover! A cotton bud works too, but the stainless steel remover does the job so much better.
2) Affordable! It’s less than S$40 for the whole kit (i googled for the average price), and it’ll last you for 10 weeks if you use it once per week! That makes it $4 per session, which is quite reasonable for the maintenance of a clean and smooth t-zone.
3) Majority of the ingredients used in the mask are from natural extracts, making the product ideal for sensitive skin types too.
4) Very easy to use, basically, foolproof! I first used this last year in July 2011 and absolutely loved it! Am still a fan of this product!
5) Delivers consistent results, so long as your pores aren’t too clogged. Removes superficial oil seeds very well. Weekly usage brings about better results in the long run, especially if you have combination to oily skin types. Sebum clogs the pores on the nose, so it’s best to remove the clogged dirt weekly.
|The Bad||1) Unable to remove oil seeds that are buried deeply in the skin. This product can only remove superficial oil seeds.
|Overall Rating||4 out of 5|
|Will I repurchase this?||Yes!
I’ve never come across a product that delivers such amazing results when it comes to removing blackheads and oil seeds on the nose! Try it, results are very impressive!