Introducing Mary Kay® CC Cream Sunscreen SPF 15, the “Complexion Corrector” that
acts like makeup to instantly correct complexion imperfections while formulated like skin care to help nurture skin’s
beauty tomorrow. So remarkably lightweight, you’ll look naturally flawless as if wearing nothing at all.
Whether looking for a quick, everyday multitasker or the perfect vacation, errand or weekend solution, Mary Kay® CC
Cream Sunscreen SPF 15 will deliver with results that answer your needs. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types,
and especially tested on Asian skin, the sunscreen provides instant lightweight coverage that masks imperfections in
an easy, all-in-one step.
1. Protects: Against damaging UVA and UVB rays with broad-spectrum SPF15.
2. Brightens: Instantly amplifies skin luminosity and brightens the complexion.
95% of women said it evens out skin tone†
87% of women said it instantly illuminates†
3. Corrects with Lightweight Coverage: Mineral-based pigments help correct the look of imperfections and improve your overall complexion with lightweight coverage that doesn’t give that “made-up” appearance.
93% of women said it feels lightweight on skin†
92% of women said skin looks healthier†
79% of women said it makes their skin look perfect†
4. Minimizes Redness: Provides visible relief and minimizes the appearance of skin redness. It was even tested on women with rosacea who agreed it helps diminish the look of redness.
91% of women said it minimizes the appearance of redness†
5. Conceals: Instantly conceals the appearance of blemishes. It also conceals dark circles and dark shadows as it blends beautifully with your skin tone. It soothes and nourishes acne-prone skin and calms troubled skin.
88% of women said it diminishes the look of blemishes†
6. Hydrates: For 10 hours. Skin feels instantly hydrated. It provides nourishing comfort without feeling oily or greasy.
7. Reduces Visible Signs of Aging: Fine lines appear less noticeable. It also helps minimize the appearance of pores while visibly improving skin’s texture.
83% of women said skin looks younger†
8. Defends: Against skin-damaging free radicals thanks to powerful antioxidants.
Any woman who want lightweight coverage to instantly correct complexion imperfections.
Appreciates an easy, one-step solution to flawless-looking skin.
Uses TimeWise® foundation during the week but would like a quick, light option on the weekend for running errands,
going to the gym, etc.
Has occasions where being “made up” is too much but still wants to hide minor imperfections.
left is medium to deep, right is light to medium
Suitable for all skin tones and skin types, including acne-prone skin and sensitive skin.
Oil-free, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, dermatologist-tested and tested for skin irritancy and allergy.
Suitable for and tested on Asian skin.
when blended out! it’s really smooth and sheer! adds colour to the face without that strange orange hue, and it isn’t oily at all!
NEW Mary Kay CC Cream Sunscreen SPF 15 is available exclusively through your Mary Kay Independent Beauty
Consultant starting 1 April 2014 at $37. To locate a consultant, call 62266888 or visit www.marykay.com.sg
Still cleansing by hand? There’s a lot you’re missing. Like makeup, dirt and impurities.
Things you can’t see, so you think your skin is clean, but is it? The Mary Kay® Skinvigorate™ Cleansing Brush will
In an independent clinical study, women applied fluorescent makeup to their forehead (to show residue under UV
light). Using cleanser, they washed one side by hand and the other side using Mary Kay® Skinvigorate™ Cleansing
Brush for the same length of time. Afterward, the women were satisfied they had washed all of the makeup off and
saw no color remaining on their forehead. The results below show under ultraviolet light that the Skinvigorate™
Cleansing Brush side is clearly cleaner.
NEW Mary Kay Skinvigorate Cleansing Brush is available exclusively through your Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant starting 16 March 2014 at $81. To locate a consultant, call 62266888 or visit http://www.marykay.com.sg
WHY YOU’LL LOVE SKINVIGORATE™ CLEANSING BRUSH:
This lightweight, two-speed power brush gently massages as it thoroughly cleans skin, removing residue, dirt and
makeup in seconds. It allows your skin care products to absorb better and more quickly and helps maximize the
instant hydration benefits of your moisturizer. Just a push of a button switches from a lower speed to higher —
reaching over 400 rotations per minute. Both speeds provide gentle massaging yet deep cleansing. From the first day,
you’ll notice a difference. And with continued use, the rotating action helps polish away the look of past skin damage
for a more even-looking complexion. The appearance of lines and wrinkles is softened and pores appear smaller. Skin
is invigorated, revealing its youthful vibrancy.
BENEFITS AND CLAIMS:
Here’s what women of all ages — from 13 to 70 — said about the Skinvigorate™ Cleansing Brush in an independent
Maximizes my skin care benefits: 97%
Transforms dull skin into a radiant complexion: 94%
Provides a more even-looking skin tone: 96%
Reveals youthful-looking skin: 93%
Skin feels softer, smoother and healthier: 95%
*Results reflect the percentage of women who agreed with the statements in a three-week independent consumer
YOU’LL WANT TO TRY THIS IF:
You want to “power up” the benefits of your skin care products and experience better makeup removal and
better product absorption.
You want to enjoy a more even-looking skin tone and minimize the appearance of pores.
You want the feel of an at home spa facial every day.
You want to reveal youthful-looking skin and soften the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Tested on and suitable for daily use on Asian skin, even sensitive skin and acne-prone skin.
Clinically tested for skin irritancy
Waterproof (not recommended to submerge in water)
Battery-powered (2 AA batteries)
Two brush heads included (it is recommended to replace brush heads every three months)
Comparing Mary Kay Skinvigorate Cleansing Brush against Olay Regenerist Cleansing Brush:
- Softer brush bristles
- Comes with additional cleansing brush replacement
- Cream cleansers foam up much better with the softer bristles
- Lighter than the Olay one
- Packaging is pink instead of Olay’s grey buttons, feminine addition to your skincare counter stash!
- Better for sensitive skin, as the bristles don’t drag against and scrub too roughly against the skin as compared to Olay’s
- Though S$39-$42 more expensive than Olay’s, you do get a better quality cleansing tool and it works out to be roughly the same price when you do purchase the Olay refill cleansing brush packs.
Here’s a photo of me 3 weeks into using the 2 products mentioned above! I used the light to medium one and the cleansing brush at the fastest speed once a day with Kiehl’s cleanser all over my face for half a minute. I only have a light layer of foundation mixed with the CC cream on and the mixture fits my sun-kissed complexion perfectly! I’ve been working at Sentosa, thus the darker complexion. This makeup look lasted for more than 16 hours without looking greasy or patchy. Skin was still in good condition after the deep cleansing with the cleansing brush.I’m all ready for summer now! ^^
Check these products out to get read for your summer holiday!~